Monday, November 14, 2005

I have forgot to tell you about Strip Squad I believe!

And that's not good since their good and I kind of know the mastermind behind it all but I'm still totally objective so don't worry. It's objectively speaking a great song they made and if their forthcoming album, ep or whatever, is as good I'll buy the guy a drink next time I see him which can probably take a while since I'm in San Diego and he's in Skåne, the birthplace of for example Edvard Persson, Peps Persson and a lot of other persons. It also one of the prides of Swedish landscapes with it's population of 95% geniouses and strippers. This is some of them singing and playing various instruments.

The home of Strip Squad where you can find the smash hit Unreliable Narrator

As I feel really kind today you'll also get one of the worst Swedish songs ever called "World Wide Web" and performed by the sadly dead Nick Borgen. He competed with it in a Swedish musiccompetition we all watch and call Melodifestivalen (The festival of Melodies) in the beginning of the nineties and he sings about how wonderful the world wide web is. Yes, it is indeed. Listen to this foolish masterpiece of crap.

Nick Borgen-World Wide Web
Blog Directory & Search engine Music Blog Top Sites Blogwise - blog directory