Friday, October 07, 2005

Sing that you're from Barcelona!

I know that I've left you alone for a while. It was not that long though. Waking up from a coupple of weeks americanization i remembered how much I love swedish indie. In some dream I had once (yesterday) a great band called I'm from Barcelona played their songs from me and we talked about cupcakes, treahouses and how great it is to have a mom. It's great! It's a shame you maybe don't understand swedish because they write pretty nice things on their website. Do you know what? You can hear their songs on their site as well. Do it, and where it says Guestbook (yes, it's that awesome english language!) write that you think nice thoughts about them and send them my regards. The picture is actually not from Barcelona. No, no it's from Ostergotlands greatest lake: Lake Vattern.

The place to find I'm from Barcelona and their great song called We're from Barcelona
Blog Directory & Search engine Music Blog Top Sites Blogwise - blog directory